Thursday, December 29, 2005

Greatest Anti-Vegan Story of the Year

http://cbs2chicago.com/topstories/local_story_361224605.html

(CBS) PALOS HEIGHTS Possibly a sick prank or a grisly threat, someone left a lamb's head on a doorstep in the southwest suburbs.

CBS 2's Suzanne Le Mignot reports the package had a note: “With hugs and kisses from Santa.”

“My name was on the box, so obviously they know where I lived if it was addressed to me,” said Kelly, an 18-year-old in Palos Heights, who came home to find a nicely wrapped Christmas gift on her front porch.

When the 18-year-old opened the box, what was inside defied imagination.

“I saw an eye, and I freaked out and called my best friend because we are both vegans, so she would be like, ahhh! And we came back here and called the police,” Kelly said.

Let me repeat that for you: I saw an eye, and I freaked out and called my best friend because we are both vegans, so she would be like, ahhh!

This is a perfect setting of why vegans and libs in general are nuts. Her first response was to call a friend because she new her friend "would be like, ahhh!"...Note that she didn't call the police until after her friend. This is the general way of how libs rebel against the group think of fascist regimes, they call their friend to see if what they are thinking is ok. I can imagine the conversation they had lots of "Oh my gaw...", "Totally, for sure", and "whatever"s.

To top it all off, this is the best part of the story:
“I think that if you do something like that you are obviously messed up in the head, because that’s not funny,” she said.
No, its not funny. Its damn near tear producing hysterical.

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home